Network offline and down after ER707-M2 V1_1.2.0 Build 20231214 Official Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Network offline and down after ER707-M2 V1_1.2.0 Build 20231214 Official Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re: Network offline and down after ER707-M2 V1_1.2.0 Build 20231214 Official Firmware
2024-01-04 09:04:25

Hi @Soon_KY 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Soon_KY wrote

@MR.S 

hi, i having same problem with thr 1.2.0

Can you share your information with us? If you need to send the backup, reply to the email ticket we created for you. I'll follow it up.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re: Network offline and down after ER707-M2 V1_1.2.0 Build 20231214 Official Firmware
2024-01-04 09:18:19

@Clive_A 

Hi,

Mine seem working now after i upgraded the firmware using standalone method. I ran into adoption loop when i upgrade the firmware from omada controller.

Options
2024-01-04 09:23:59

Hi @Soon_KY 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Soon_KY wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi,

Mine seem working now after i upgraded the firmware using standalone method. I ran into adoption loop when i upgrade the firmware from omada controller.

Do you have VPN parameters like the MR.S in above replies?

What other special config on your device?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-01-04 09:35:07

@Clive_A 

Hi, 

I don't have VPN setup or any special config. Mine setup pretty basic, 707-M2, 3428MP and 3x EAP650.

I clicked on the upgrade icon on device list and ran into adoption loop after reboot. 

I tried downgrade the firmware using controller but failed, so i decided to tried using standalone method. No issue downgrade to 1.11 and no issue to adopt into the controller.

So i tried standalone method to upgrade the firmware to 1.2.0 and successful adopt into controller.

Options
2024-01-09 09:16:52

To anyone who'd like to discuss this issue further,

Please reply to my post and let me know if you need further discussion on this issue. We need your backup config to reproduce the issue.

This follow-up will be done privately. So, reply to my post first and let me know if you are okay to share the backup. Do NOT upload your backup publicly.

Options
Related Articles