TP-ER605: Export Adressreservation failed

TP-ER605: Export Adressreservation failed

17 Reply
Re:TP-ER605: Export Adressreservation failed
2024-06-15 21:46:32

@mbedv 

Yes, it looks like it still doesn't work. 

Exporting only the header lines is poor... We say "intentional and not skillful" here in Germany for something like this.

I'm already thinking about changing the system... only the time and money currently available to me (who wants to have the TP stuff then??) are slowing me down.

I'll wait until fall/winter, when I'll have more time, then I'll switch: Draytec? Or what can you recommend?

Options
a week ago

@Clive_A it's October now, and the Export button still downloading a one-liner-template... when can it be downloading all the dhcp reservations?

thank you

Options
a week ago
patience, my friends.. https://www$theregister$com/2024/10/02/draytek_routers_bugs/
Options
Saturday

@dyodyo 

What do Draytek security holes have to do with TP-Link's unfinished products?

Options
Tuesday

Hi @dyodyo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

dyodyo wrote

@Clive_A it's October now, and the Export button still downloading a one-liner-template... when can it be downloading all the dhcp reservations?

thank you

The function was initially designed to export the template. It was a button that is confusing and we plan to change its name. Further optimization will be to change this button name instead of calling it "Export" which might make you think it is exporting the IP-MAC address.

And, the MAC address exportation feature was reported back in Feb 2024 when this issue was brought up again, and scheduled to V5.15.X. I think I have replied to this in another thread.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Tuesday

@Clive_A 

a link where you described this would be nice

Options
Tuesday

Hi @mbedv 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

mbedv wrote

@Clive_A 

a link where you described this would be nice

The second recommended solution gives the link when this was brought up in Feb.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Related Articles