Errors on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Errors on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Errors on
Errors on
2023-08-05 06:49:03
Tags: #network
Model: EAP670  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest beta firmware

Hey everone,

I installed CheckMK for Monitoring reasons at home. After that I noticed that CheckMK alerts often for Errors on transmissioning on the virtual interfaces ath0 and ath10:

Which is kind of weird that errors happen on a virtual device indecision

Is someone here that has the same issue?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Errors on
2023-08-07 07:33:41

@Gamienator 

can you be specific about the issue?

what are ath0 and ath10?

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2023-08-08 15:27:54

@Tedd404 I hoped someone here can tell me this. Via SNMP Monitoring I get this interfaces, which I don't know what they are and so on

Options
2023-08-09 03:10:39

@Gamienator 

Gamienator wrote

@Tedd404 I hoped someone here can tell me this. Via SNMP Monitoring I get this interfaces, which I don't know what they are and so on

then what does your software say about the "ath0"? 

what does your software say about the error? any explanation?

if no, what is the point of the software? 

i know it's a networking monitoring tool but "error" means nothing if it cannot specify. and what do you run into? any experience issues with the EAP?

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 3

Tags

network
Related Articles