Bug Report: Sort Disconnected Devices by Last Seen and Admin's Access to Hotspot Operators

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bug Report: Sort Disconnected Devices by Last Seen and Admin's Access to Hotspot Operators

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-21 03:40:51 - last edited 2023-05-21 03:41:56
Tags: #Bug
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.9.31

Hi!

I wanted to report two possible bugs I have encountered on my Omada Software Controller. I recently upgraded from 5.7.4 to 5.9.31 but I don't think it is the reason.

First One:

I have many devices in one of my Site named Main. Some of the devices are connected and some are disconnected. When I use sort by LAST SEEN ( ascending or descending ), it DOES NOT WORK. See screenshot. The same case apply to Global view > Devices.

Second One:

Suppose I have many operators. For example I have Admin A and Admin B. Each have their own operators.

For Admin A who manages Site A:

1. Operator 1 - have access only to Site A

2. Operator 2 - have access only to Site A

For Admin B who manages Site B:

1. Operator 3 -  have access only to Site B

2. Operator 4 - have access only to Site B

But when I check the Operator section in Hotspot Manager using Admin A, I am able to see Operators 3 and Operator 4. And what is WORST is I am able to delete/remove them. I supposed that should not be the case since Admin A does not have any access to Site B?

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bug Report: Sort Disconnected Devices by Last Seen and Admin's Access to Hotspot Operators
2023-05-23 02:03:34

@PHJoel 

Hello Dude, I haven't the same issue as the first question you mentioned and I use controller v5.9.

And yes, I tested the second one, you're right, and I will vote for you if you can put it in the Requests & Suggestions Block.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 298

Replies: 1

Tags

Bug
Related Articles