ER605 Port forwarding not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 Port forwarding not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:ER605 Port forwarding not Working
2023-10-07 01:23:11

Hi @MarcosRL 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

MarcosRL wrote

Hello @Hank21!

Is there a plan to release this update into production?

We don't have a specific time on when it's available as a public release.

If you use Controller, you'll see the notification on the controller to remind you that. In standalone, there is no online sync notification. You may subscribe the official firmware release thread.

Get the Latest Firmware Releases for Omada Routers Here - Subscribe for Updates

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-10-07 01:27:48

Hi @do0zer 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

do0zer wrote

@Clive_A yes 100% after you update the firmware the password does NOT work: you have to do a hard reset to regain access

I've tested 2.1.4 beta and like I suggested above, 2.1.3 beta is no longer under consideration.

Based on my test on 2.1.4 beta, you can access the router with the old password. If you face a problem with the wrong password, you should clear the cache and close all the tabs. Relaunch the browser and try again. I was able to access it after doing this. And I am pretty sure this is a known issue and was explained previously.

Upgrading the old version of firmware to the latest version prompts a username and password error because the new version fixes a replay attack vulnerability and updates the verification mechanism during login (adding a timestamp, which is equivalent to a change in the encrypted content of each login password). However, due to the browser cache, the password will still be verified using the old encryption mode before the upgrade, resulting in login failure. Clearing the browser cache and relaunching your browser can fix this problem.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-11-06 20:20:13 - last edited 2023-11-06 20:25:11

Hello!  @Clive_A 

In version ER605 V2_2.2.2 Official Firmware (Released on Oct 18th, 2023)

Has this problem been fixed?

EDIT: 

I saw here that it was fixed, but I updated it but I'm not facing any problems.

9. Fix the bug that Port Forwarding does not take effect under multiple WAN ports.

Has anyone managed to get it to work after the update?

Options
2023-11-07 02:07:51 - last edited 2023-11-07 02:08:02

Hi @MarcosRL 

MarcosRL wrote

Hello!  @Clive_A 

In version ER605 V2_2.2.2 Official Firmware (Released on Oct 18th, 2023)

Has this problem been fixed?

EDIT: 

I saw here that it was fixed, but I updated it but I'm not facing any problems.

9. Fix the bug that Port Forwarding does not take effect under multiple WAN ports.

Has anyone managed to get it to work after the update?

What do you need from me? I am confused by your post. Is it resolved or do you need further assistance?

Options
Related Articles