Management of Pharos devices - standalone/control software, embeddable in Omada?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Management of Pharos devices - standalone/control software, embeddable in Omada?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-20 09:33:05 - last edited 2022-08-20 09:34:41

Hello,

the Pharos devices such as the CPE210 can be configured directly without additional web browsers.

The Pharos control software is practically optional and offers mainly advantages of centralized management when using multiple CPEs.

Did I understand that correctly?

The following emulator corresponds to the "standalone operation" i.e. without the pharos control software - correct?

https://emulator.tp-link.com/210_171117/index.html

Can a Pharos device also be managed by an Omada (software or hardware) controller or is the product line separated in this regard?

Thanks and greetings,

Martin

Options
1 Reply
Re:Management of Pharos devices - standalone/control software, embeddable in Omada?
2022-08-22 08:06:15 - last edited 2022-08-22 08:07:17

@m.fessler Hi

1. Correct, however Phros Control software still requires to open with web browser;

2. Correct;

3. No, CPE can not be managed by Omada Controller. I think it's a different product line.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 559

Replies: 1

Related Articles