ipv6 invalid format

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ipv6 invalid format

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ipv6 invalid format
ipv6 invalid format
2022-06-01 00:03:35
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello to all,

I'm currently having some problem with setting up local ipv6 on my network. I was able to get a wan link for ipv6 with my ISP, but saddly, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I am trying to setup the LAN ipv6 in DHCPv6 mode and it is asking for a gateway/subnet in CIDR notation.

I don't know what Omada Controller is expecting as a value, but anything I right is market "invalid format". My belief was that it wanted the IPv6 address of my ER605 router, but that address is invalid for the Omada Controller.

Is there something I'm missing? Is it expecting something else than the gateway IP?

Options
1 Reply
Re:ipv6 invalid format
2022-06-01 07:01:47

@fcusson 

Why don't you use SLAAC+Stateless DHCP mode? It will generate the Prefix IP automatically.

In general, from my knowledge, the gateway address to be filled in should be converted from the prefix shown in the WAN IP and the subnet mask should be 64.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options