Issues with firmware downloads - where to find actual versions?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-29 05:20:30

Hi,

I just found out, that TP-Link Download site is kind of broken.

When changing the country of the site (for example EN vs. DE) I do get different firmware version for the same product (as it's mostly EU products showing for both language sites).

Another one is the EAP650 v1.0 

My access point did come with Firmware v1.0.3 - within my german download site I can only get v1.0.0 Changing it to the english site I can get v1.0.2 - but not v1.0.3 

So where can I find v1.0.3 to download?

And why all the different versions?

Why can't there be the same downloads everywhere?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Issues with firmware downloads - where to find actual versions?!
2022-05-30 08:43:22

Dear @Spryde ,

Spryde wrote

I just found out, that TP-Link Download site is kind of broken.

When changing the country of the site (for example EN vs. DE) I do get different firmware version for the same product (as it's mostly EU products showing for both language sites).

Another one is the EAP650 v1.0 

My access point did come with Firmware v1.0.3 - within my german download site I can only get v1.0.0 Changing it to the english site I can get v1.0.2 - but not v1.0.3 

So where can I find v1.0.3 to download?

And why all the different versions?

Why can't there be the same downloads everywhere?

Thank you very much for your feedback!

First of all, the information on EN's official website is maintained by the headquarters, and software updates are generally released faster than other local official websites.

The latest firmware of EAP610-outdoor that is in another post you mentioned, the DE website did not upload the firmware in time, the local website is maintained by the local team, there will be a certain delay, we have feedback this problem to the tplink team.

As for your EAP650 is 1.0.3 firmware, could you please show us the specific firmware version in full?

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-06-14 05:59:34

Hank21 wrote

As for your EAP650 is 1.0.3 firmware, could you please show us the specific firmware version in full?

Best Regards!

@Hank21 

Hi Hank,

sorry for the late reply.

I'm using EAP650(EU) v1.0 and have Firmware 1.0.3 Build 20220316 Rel. 51972 since I got them (1.5 months ago).

So a newer version than within all your download portals.

Why don't you update sour download sites?

Options
2022-06-14 10:06:07

Spryde wrote

Hank21 wrote

Best Regards!

@Hank21 

Hi Hank,

sorry for the late reply.

I'm using EAP650(EU) v1.0 and have Firmware 1.0.3 Build 20220316 Rel. 51972 since I got them (1.5 months ago).

So a newer version than within all your download portals.

Why don't you update sour download sites?

Hi  @Spryde 

I have report this issue to our webpage agents.They may fix it in few days.

Thank you for your kindly feedback!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-06-27 03:51:48

@Hank21 

How long will it take for the team to change it?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/eap650/v1/#Firmware

Still no actual firmware available at the website?!

Options