Hotspot Portal: sehr schlecht umgesetzt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-24 12:21:34
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Ich habe einen ER7206v1, ein TL-SG2008v4.0 und ein OC300. Ziel ist es ein Gäste-WLAN-Hotspot mit Code-Voucher und/oder Login+Passwort zu realisieren.

1. Wie kann ich das System so einrichten, dass die Gäste automatisch auf eine Domain bspw. wlan.hotel-xyz de mit den Standardport 443 und SSL Zertifikat zum Login geleitet werden. (Aktuell muss man sich unverschlüsselt auf http 10.2.2.2:8088 einloggen.)
  2. Wie kann sich ein bereits angemeldeter Gast abmelden, sodass ein anderes Gerät verwendet werden kann?
  3. Warum kommt die Loginseite beim Herstellen der Verbindung nicht automatisch, sondern man muss einen beliebigen Browser öffnen und dann eine Webseite ansurfen.

Es wäre toll, wenn ich die Probleme behoben bekomme, sonst muss ich die Geräte wohl zurückgeben.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Hotspot Portal: sehr schlecht umgesetzt
2022-03-25 13:14:00

@Timti 

1. As far as I know, most of the problems you mentioned are more related to the client mechanism, and the controller is a LAN device, only IP, and when your client is accessing the web server will see the IP of the controller, so you want to set the domain name may not be able to.

2. You can set the time limit for the voucher, but if a client is connected to the portal but does not use it before the time limit is reached, the voucher code will not be available to other clients.

3. Do you have redirection enabled?

You can try to enable this function, in my device which is either wired or wireless is able to jump directly to the interface, if yours does not work, it is more like your client mechanism is causing it.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 1

Related Articles