iOS Privacy Warning Solution

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-13 00:31:25 - last edited 2021-12-13 02:38:23
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

My home network mainly consists of the ER605 load balancing router where I connect a Fiber internet connection and a backup LTE modem. To have WiFi I connected an Archer C64 operating as an access point. However, with the iOS15 I'm being told that the network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic. 

Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this?

** I do not know if this is related to the issue I tried accessing yeezysupply.com (don't judge) I was blocked the paged just showed this 

UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO OUR SITE AT THIS TIME. 

Reference error: 18.dfe6982.1639362850.c7fe71b 

A SECURITY ISSUE WAS AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFIED, WHEN YOU TRIED TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE. 

This happened on both Safari and Chrome browsers. 

Endclothing.com had something similar but if I pressed on a button long enough it would allow me to access the website. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:iOS Privacy Warning Solution
2021-12-13 09:48:36

@KeslerGo 

I have had the similar problem before and contacted tplink support, here is the original article:

1. Please go to the WiFi setting of your IOS devices, forget/delete the wireless router’s network(Archer C64), and reconnect to it again.

2. Please set the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 manually, then go to the WiFi setting of your IOS devices, forget/delete the router’s network, and reconnect to it again.

3. If you try the solutions above and you still cannot solve the problem, please consult Apple's technical support.

TP-Link wireless router will not block any encrypted DNS traffic. When this warning appears on your IOS device, it may be caused by either of the following two reasons.

1.  Wireless Router briefly lost Internet connectivity, resulting in some of the encrypted DNS traffic not being forwarded out. At this point, due to a problem with the judgment of the IOS device, this warning will not go away even if the Internet comes back to the stable. This situation can be solved by solution 1.

2. The DNS server provided by your ISP does not support DoH/DoT, this situation can be solved by solution 2.

Wish it can help you.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 591

Replies: 1

Related Articles