AC1350 Wireless AP Keeps Dropping Wifi and restarting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-30 10:52:06 - last edited 2021-11-01 02:03:49

Hi, 

I have been using a TP-Link AC1350 for a few months now and on the whole it has been fantastic, but I have been having a problem with it dropping when certain devices connect to it.

Setup is

SKY ROUTER - CAT 6 CABLE to Office in Garden - Tp Link AC1350

When I'm in the office my work laptop is working great, I can have my TV on for spotify (connected using a firestick).  The speeds are similar to that of what I get in the house.

When I connect my phone to the wifi, after a few seconds all devices disconnect and the AP has reset.  This also happens with my wife's phone, yet she can come in and use her work laptop and its fine.   Then yesterday I tried using another laptop and I had the same problem with it dropping out.

A colleague suggested I turn off DHCP because the router and AP are assigning the same IPs or something, but I am definitely not an expert in this stuff and can't see that setting. 

I have attached a screen shot of the error log and will put one of the ip settings in the thread.  I would really appreciate it if anyone could suggest a way forward.

Thanks

Joe

File:
Error Log.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC1350 Wireless AP Keeps Dropping Wifi and restarting
2021-10-30 10:53:59 - last edited 2021-11-01 02:03:49

IP Settings Screenshot

File:
IP Settings.jpgDownload
Options