Radio freq - any difference between EU and UK models of N300?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-24 19:27:16
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am planning to buy N300 / CPE210 outdoor APs to make a wireless PTMP bridge. I need it to be bought in the EU (for example Amazon.de) and then shipped to be used permanently in the UK (dont ask - its complicated :)) 

My question - is there any difference between EU and UK version of the N300/CPE210 devices? 

For example - warranty, firmware servicing, radio frequency incompatibility/legitimacy etc

Options
1 Reply
Re:Radio freq - any difference between EU and UK models of N300?
2021-09-27 06:46:36

@Maxima hi, as far as I know:
1. tplink does not provide international warranty
2. If you want to use the product across countries, you may need to consider parameters such as power supply specifications. They don't seem to produce a specific UK version of CPE. The CPE on their UK official website uses the EU version of the firmware, so I think there should be no problem with the firmware.
3. Although I don't understand why you want to do this, I don't think there is any problem if you must use CPE in this way : )

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 1

Related Articles