Cpe710 UN flash firmware version US, lost frecuencies

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cpe710 UN flash firmware version US, lost frecuencies

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
66 Reply
Re:Cpe710 UN flash firmware version US, lost frecuencies
2021-05-19 14:59:58

@Tapac999  I have this problem it's been 3 months and no relief from tp-link an update and everything works fine it's been 5 months no update

Options
2021-05-20 00:39:33

Dear @HOUARAPRESS,

HOUARAPRESS wrote

@Tapac999  I have this problem it's been 3 months and no relief from tp-link an update and everything works fine it's been 5 months no update

Did you follow the recommended solution to contact the TP-Link support team for assistance?

If you did but there is no reply from TP-Link, please paste your Ticket ID here so that I can help to escalate your case.

If you didn't, please kindly follow the solution to contact the support team for further assistance.

Thank you for your kind cooperation and understanding.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-06-04 07:47:48

@Fae 

Hello,

After we had problems with VPN in our network with the CPE710 (example VPN 100 Wlan network is not connected), an update seemed sensible to us. Unfortunately, the TP-Link led us to the US version. We then updated back to the UN version (the correct one for us). This did not bring any success either. A connection as a client is not possible. 
So we have two problems:
1. no connection as client
2. why are VPNs other than 001 not forwarded on the CPE710? Circa0 CPE 510 and a CPE 610 do this without problems
Please help us.

Options
2021-06-16 22:11:37

@HOUARAPRESS كي تم

حل المشكلة 

Options
2021-07-11 13:04:12 - last edited 2021-07-11 15:52:30

@Fae 

@Tapac999 I've had this issue for months and have received no response from support. I keep seeing that we made the mistake of selecting the wrong region on the support site, but this is NOT true. In fact, the wrong file is on our regions download page. (Please see the image below) Can someone please resolve that and if you have the time, maybe fix my cpe? 

Options
2021-07-12 01:08:51

Dear @SmitD1018,

SmitD1018 wrote

I've had this issue for months and have received no response from support. I keep seeing that we made the mistake of selecting the wrong region on the support site, but this is NOT true. In fact, the wrong file is on our regions download page. (Please see the image below) Can someone please resolve that and if you have the time, maybe fix my cpe? 

Thank you for your valued feedback. I've reported this to the local website administrator to remove the wrong firmware file.

To assist you effectively, I've escalated your case to the TP-Link support team who will contact you via your registered email address later.

Please pay attention to your mailbox for further follow-up. Thank you for your great cooperation and patience!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-08-03 20:14:00

Hola, hoy me paso lo mismo que  ustedes en desde la pagina de Mexico, encontre una solución que funcionó para mí, pero desconozco las reglas de la comunidad quien guste le puedo compartir lo que hice y si le funciona ya puedo revisar si lo puedo publicar.

Options
2021-09-01 10:46:23

@Fae 

Hi, I also got the same problem. After the upgrading to 2.2.1, lost the region option and now can only works with 4 frequencies unlike before.... For people who found a way on how to solve this issue, can you guys share on us? This 4 frequencies options wont work in a huge crowd city like where i'm in. Please help... From Indonesia here... 

Options
2021-09-02 00:43:32

Dear @Olls,

Olls wrote

Hi, I also got the same problem. After the upgrading to 2.2.1, lost the region option and now can only works with 4 frequencies unlike before.... For people who found a way on how to solve this issue, can you guys share on us? This 4 frequencies options wont work in a huge crowd city like where i'm in. Please help... From Indonesia here... 

I'd like to escalate your case to the TP-Link support team for further assistance.

They will reach you via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box later.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!

Options
2021-09-11 16:55:14

@Fae I am from Morocco and I have the same problem I sent  message to tplink but no solution

Options
Related Articles