Windows EAP Controller v2.5.1 - anyone ???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-12 04:24:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey everyone,
Recently I purchased 175 EAP 220's and installed the software controller. I also have a voucher based portal setup that I have been creating vouchers in advance until I can get the front desk trained on how to create them as a needed basis. The problem I am facing is that I am getting complaints on the voucher expiring PRIOR to the expire date that I have specified.. It's expiring days, even weeks before it is due to expire. This is creating a big problem with the guests here as this place is an extended stay apartment setting.
I am verifying this by checking the code with the voucher portal management interface and it clearly shows that it should be working...This is obviously some sort of internal db radius issue with the date it's referencing and was wondering if anyone had a solution on how to fix this or maybe I have a setting wrong somewhere.. The date and time of the EAP Controller is on point.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also all EAP Access points are running the latest firmware versions.

Thanks so much,

Shawn Gallagher

Update: So when this post was created -- I also had another portal running along side of the voucher based one with a username/password based auth and have noticed that when set like above with an expire date that the problem does not occur with username/password login. Can anyone help with any suggestions ?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Windows EAP Controller v2.5.1 - anyone ???
2017-12-12 19:42:33
Probably it would be best to open a ticket with TP-Link support if you found a bug in the controller. See your region's TP-Link support website for contact info of their local support.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 517

Replies: 1

Related Articles