Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Hi there, I'm working with an Omada controller-based hotspot that uses vouchers. My primary goal is to create a custom page that displays the remaining time or data for the current user. I'm looking f
APIvoucher
By tlt
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
Looking through the documentation, I do not see a way to modifiy the ports for any of the EAP AP's through the Open API. Does anyone know where to find this? We need to modify around 400 AP's and tag
API
By Wolfraider · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
134Views
1Replies
I am jumping and trying to learn the API for advanced metrics. I cant even get off the ground. When using curl is asked for a "cust_is" number (omadacid) and that is not listed anywhers. I added a use
API
By lifetechmeda · Latest post 2024-08-31 20:52:15 by lifetechmeda
0Helpful
335Views
2Replies
Hello - Does API v3 exist? When I request /api/info I get apiVer value of 3 but paths containing /v3/ don't work. API docs for controller v5.9.9 is located here but it is missing a lot of key info. Fo
API
By user55515 · Latest post 2024-08-08 20:42:42 by TOHanks
2Helpful
327Views
6Replies
I'm attempting to connect poll some information via OpenAPI using "Authorization Code" mode, and no redirect URL. I am able to successfully obtain both a csrfToken, and authorization code. However whe
API
By MindInTheShadow · Latest post 2024-08-06 03:44:21 by MindInTheShadow
1Helpful
160Views
2Replies
Tried updating my portal host but I'm getting an error when I use (dot)systems TLD. Tried other TLD like (dot)test, (dot)corp and it was accepted.
PortalAPI
By Reikkie · Latest post 2024-07-19 14:30:28 by Reikkie
1Helpful
236Views
2Replies
On the new update, there is a platform integration for open api. I tried to create and it seems the Oauth Login Page Address wont work. I saw a post that cloud based controller does not support open a
API
By wickedcool13 · Latest post 2024-06-28 11:29:31 by wickedcool13
0Helpful
485Views
5Replies
My ISP requires a specific MAC address for the WAN port to retrieve DHCP information. How do I specify a MAC address for my ER605 from the Omada web (browser) interface? Thanks very much...
APIRouter Configuration
By mistoffelees · Latest post 2024-06-24 18:06:07 by mistoffelees
1Helpful
249Views
1Replies
I tried to get the list of the vouchers using api. Im using postman to test it out. Ive added post login, auth code, access token, and get voucher. I test it out from login to get voucher code. The pr
API
By wickedcool13 · Latest post 2024-06-18 02:10:53 by Fae
0Helpful
413Views
2Replies
I have a problem on the open api authorization. i created an open api in the platform integration. I tried to login Logging in is successful it says "Open API TP Cloud Log in successfully" and it prov
API
By wickedcool13 · Latest post 2024-06-17 14:42:18 by wickedcool13
1Helpful
336Views
2Replies