Safestream Routers

TP-Link SafeStream Routers are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure network. Anything related to TP-Link's SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Safestream Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Experts, i need your help for choosing the best Load Balancer for my requirement, I have 4 ISPs with 500Mbps speed each, Can you suggest me which load balancer will be good for this speed of ne
Load BalancingBandwidth ControlNetwork ConnectivityRouting
By Kashf · Latest post 2024-07-29 02:49:17 by Clive_A
1Helpful
169Views
1Replies
Hello, I have the above balance router, working fine, but the internet drops at various times, for seconds or 2 minutes. I was wondering if the transition from one routet to another for the balance to
Load BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By MakisFil · Latest post 2024-02-07 09:16:13 by MakisFil
0Helpful
312Views
2Replies
I bought a TL-R480T+ to use as the first router then its distributes the internet to my another TP Link archer C60 wifi router and to my pc and to my smart tv. So when i use the internet it works norm
Network Connectivity
By AskarFantom · Latest post 2023-10-09 02:38:52 by Clive_A
0Helpful
579Views
5Replies
Hi guys, Recently o bought the load balancer TL-R480T+ to balance two wan connections. But I'm facing a problem that I don't know why it's happening. Every day I'm losing my connection. I can search i
Load BalancingWAN SetupNetwork Connectivity
By Andy_Silvestre · Latest post 2023-05-08 11:38:26 by Andy_Silvestre
0Helpful
475Views
2Replies