KS200M - Recently the switch is detecting motion all the time even when there isn't any

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KS200M - Recently the switch is detecting motion all the time even when there isn't any

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-17 17:34:09
Model: KS220M  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11

I have a KS200M in my garage and it's worked great, when you open the door it detects motion turns on and after 5 min without motion turns off... Recently (last week or so) - we noticed the light is on a lot even when there is no motion in the garage. I feel like this started about the time I upgraded the firmware to 1.0.11 but I can't remember exactly when that was.

Options
1 Reply
Re:KS200M - Recently the switch is detecting motion all the time even when there isn't any
2023-08-17 23:34:50

@TaylorB 

Hi Taylor.  I would recommend going into the settings and calibrating the motion sensor.  If that does not resolve this please let me know. 

Options