Which switches has the new wiring where there are onl white/green wires and screws for the rest?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Which switches has the new wiring where there are onl white/green wires and screws for the rest?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-16 03:43:49

I recently bought some 3-way and some single pole Kasa switches. The 3-way had green and white wires and screws for the travelers and load like standard non Wi-Fi switches have. It makes it really nice that you do not have to use extra screw nuts since space in the blue boxes is tight with the bigger switches. But the single pole was the old setup with red, black, green and white wires. These are not good for me due to space limitations. How can I tell which switches have the new setup and which have the old ones?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 253

Replies: 0

Related Articles