cannot access schedules on device due to being offline. recently had router changed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

cannot access schedules on device due to being offline. recently had router changed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-20 20:40:04

recently changed router and now my 4 plugs read offline,  tried to factory reset but after continuous yellow it resorts back to blinking amber & blue

Options
1 Reply
Re:cannot access schedules on device due to being offline. recently had router changed
2022-12-21 20:07:07

@Kathy6 

I was able to resolve my problem by removing all plugs from my app and then added back each plug after restoring plug to factory reset.  Each plug

was able to connect to internet and no longer offline.  It took awhile but I can now control my plugs

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 392

Replies: 1

Related Articles