Votes

Switch schedules on and off on multiple devices with one command

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-16 16:40:51

I want a system that makes it look as if someone is home, by switching lights on and off at different times, when I go out some evenings. I've had Tapo smart light bulbs, but you can't enable the schedule for all of the bulbs at once, with one operation. Therefore, if I want to have the lights in 6 rooms, go on and off at different times, I have to go into the app and enable each light bulb schedule individually. Then when I come home, I have to do the reverse. This is not a suitable solution. I have been told that I can set them up in a group, but then they all go on and off at the same time. A sure indication that nobody is home.

I think it would be good if the smart bulbs and the new S220 smart switches had a better facility for switching individual schedules, on multiple bulbs/switches, on and off with one command?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 280

Replies: 0

Voters 1