Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
I would like Tp_link improve the Away/Vacation mode on the Kasa app, the function should set all devices in a gruop for Away/Vacation mode as individually setting up each device is cumbersome and not
5Views
0Replies

Votes
4 way switch
Release a kasa four way smart switch product, or add functionality for two three way switch products to implement a four way solution.
By septer012 · Latest post Yesterday by Starbase101
103322Views
134Replies

Votes
I have found that my dimmer switches, all of the 3 i have installed, cause my LED bulbs to flicker ONCE as they ramp up to 100%. if i set them to 98%, they do not. i am positive that it is not a wirin
By adammsu · Latest post a week ago by Elleinadhi
3379Views
31Replies

Votes
Please add or explain how you can bind two (or more) dimmers together as expected being a "Matter" Device. This is a common setup requirement for virtualized switch configurations (3,4,5...way lightin
By Carl10 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl10
107Views
1Replies

Votes
I would like to see a few new products: * a companion switch, a switch that's only used wirelessly, this way it can be put anywhere to control lights. Perfect to add switches without rewiring. * a mul
By cosnomate · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Leopold3
388Views
3Replies

Votes
Please add ability to preset default brightness at different times with this switch. For example I have the motion sensor dimmer switch ES20M. In the app, you can set a schedule: Between 6pm and 8am,
By tersus
94Views
0Replies

Votes
Will Tp-link ever add an option for off to (Last"On" State) to have the smart bulbs stay off after a power outage? It's very annoying to come home to a house with all the lights on after a power blip
By BP-Raleigh · Latest post 2024-08-21 15:57:42 by BlackBeltPanda
176Views
3Replies

Votes
I was surprised to not see a feature request here to be able to change the email address associated with our Kasa accounts. It's been requested many times in the forums and elsewhere with MANY folks a
By BP.Home · Latest post 2024-08-08 04:29:25 by BigW3260
1619Views
13Replies

Votes
Matter Switch was very easy to add to Apple Home. However, the Homekit option to set "Display As" for Switch, Light, or Fan is missing. (This is available on my wemo switches). I will wait to replace
105Views
0Replies

Votes
Any plans to update the KP200? It seems the push has been in the EP104 or external plug format but not the in wall version. I would like to see an outlet with USB built in or even a GFCI version. The
98Views
0Replies