Tapo Smart Lights

Welcome to the Forum Module for our Tapo's Smart Light Bulbs and Strips! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or feedback that you may have. If you have used a Tapo Bulb or light strip in your home, feel free to show off your automations and lighting effects below!
Tapo Smart Lights

Tags

Label

Keyboard disappears when trying to add model. 535 lights. I want to set the led to red at night for specific times. and regular white during the day can this all be automated ?
Automations & Smart Actions
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
We purchased a four pack. Two work fine and two flicker or strobe when they are turned off in the app (power on of course). They are up to date and firmly screwed into the base.
By Pat_B
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
I have, what i think, is an impossible request but I'm going to put it out there anyway. I have smart bulbs in every socket in my house and I love it. I have all kinds of automations set up that works
0Helpful
86Views
0Replies
Hi there, I have 3 L530E bulbs, two v2.0 and one v1.0. Today, the L530 v2.0 has received a new firmware and the fade effect has gone. What happen, bug or premium feature? Greets. EDIT: the fade effect
By ChusD · Latest post 2024-08-19 09:00:35 by ChusD
0Helpful
233Views
3Replies
I have various Kasa and Tapo bulbs (KL135, KL110 & Tapo L535) and they ALL have the same issue. I'll start with the L 535. The "On from Power source" setting needs to have an option to NOT have the bu
Setup and ConfigurationFeature Requeston from power source
1Helpful
107Views
0Replies
Kl 110 will not connect with T-Mobile Wi-Fi. No matter what I try to do with troubleshooting it will not connect. I do not know what to do next.
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
Hi, I ordered these bulbs because the discription read that these bulb would work even if no wifi (on Amazon). After getting bulbs installed and working (easy BTW) I unpluged the wifi. I couldnt get t
Setup and ConfigurationMatter Protocol
By Blues_man · Latest post 2024-07-22 23:15:25 by Blues_man
0Helpful
383Views
9Replies
The Tapo app offers a variety of options to bring a little personality to your lighting - add a flair of color or automatically brighten your lights when you enter the room. Take Advantage of the feat
OfficialAutomations & Smart ActionsSunset/Sunrise
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-07-09 03:44:09 by Badgerfan5
14Helpful
1629Views
5Replies
I've been buying the Tapo L530E bulbs for my entire home, I've bought them in 4 pcks. I just recently noticed that 2 of my bulbs would not let me set a custom fade on fade off time, only the option to
0Helpful
270Views
0Replies
Is there any way to synchronize bulbs in a group to a theme instead of having to activate the theme for each bulb in a group? Is the user limited to only two possible themes?
Lighting EffectsThemes
0Helpful
173Views
0Replies