Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Good Morning, does anyone know how to downgrade the c110 firmware version i ended up updating the firmware to 1.3.11 and no i am unable to intergrate it into my HA instance with the Tapo integration,
ONVIF / RTSPSmart Actions and Automations
By SrtDevon · Latest post 2024-07-29 10:51:25 by Gasp96
4Helpful
549Views
5Replies
The main feature missing from Tapo cameras and the Tapo app is geofencing. Geofencing allows the system to automatically set home and away modes whenever your smartphone leaves the premises or returns
Feature RequestSmart Actions and Automations
By AJK747 · Latest post 2024-06-25 15:10:02 by ThatBoucheDag
8Helpful
959Views
3Replies
Would my tapo C520WS or C210 I believe it is.. ever work or be compatible with the H200 as a bell sensor ect or say start automation like enable 24hr recording or send notifications or enable other th
Feature RequestAmazon AlexaSmart Actions and AutomationsNotifications
1Helpful
169Views
0Replies
Tapo has officially launched the C420S1 Bundle and C420 (Add-On Camera) for Users Looking to either expand their coverage of their existing C420 Cameras or are simply looking to get started with Sub-G
OfficialSmart Actions and AutomationsSub-GHz
0Helpful
783Views
0Replies
Hi, is possible to have a trigger on motion detection on Tapo Cameras? It could be usefull, eg., to activate with a routine a smart light or plug or a vocal announcement if camera detects a movement.
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesFeature RequestAmazon AlexaSmart Actions and Automations
By DavideLorenzi · Latest post 2022-10-14 08:11:34 by DavideLorenzi
0Helpful
859Views
2Replies
Tapo Cameras New Motion Triggers Currently Applicable Models: Tapo C310 V1 1.3.0 and later firmware , Tapo C210 V1 1.3.0 and later firmware , Tapo C320WS, Tapo C420 Have you seen the new smart action
OfficialSmart Actions and AutomationsMotion Detection / Activity Zones
0Helpful
1240Views
0Replies