Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post Wednesday by Osugrad
49Helpful
4409Views
33Replies
I was attempting to "Piggybacking " off of C-Hans post dated 4-9-2020, the request was as stated above, the offered answer was "If you configure smart actions in the Kasa app you can look to have the
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature Request
By Aceplato · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Aceplato
0Helpful
89Views
2Replies
Community Survey: Color Options for Smart Switches and Dimmers Over the past few months, the team has seen a general increase in product requests for Smart Switches, Dimmers, and Outlets to be sold in
Highlighted ThreadFeature RequestOfficialSurvey
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-08-02 17:41:43 by JPAR-KASA
3Helpful
833Views
4Replies
Is there a way to have a HS200 stay always on? I could just bypass the swith but is for a security camera and i may need to cycle to reset it
Feature Request
By PeteGA · Latest post 2024-08-01 00:16:54 by Carl
0Helpful
115Views
1Replies
Just like the Kasa outlet plugs, I would really LOVE the firmware to be updated on the KS205 to support “Display As” in HomeKit. Not everyone is using this switch as a light. It could be controlling a
Feature Request
By TimH83 · Latest post 2024-07-29 18:52:55 by KASA-matter
4Helpful
753Views
19Replies
I have a dual gang box in my living room with three switches. The one on the left is your average 4-way that controls an outlet in the living room meant for a lamp and the one on the right is a double
Feature Request
0Helpful
162Views
0Replies
It has been a few years since someone asked, but is there any development on a 4-way dimmer switch? My home has two 4-way circuits. That is 6 switches I cannot swap out, leaving me with an odd setup.
Feature Request
By Rayday · Latest post 2024-06-15 17:26:29 by cheapscotsman
0Helpful
361Views
2Replies
So there is a 1 second delay when turning on the light switch with a single press. According to other posts, this is so the light switch can wait to see if the user is going to press again for a doubl
DimmerFeature Request
0Helpful
73Views
0Replies
I have an application need where I would like to control another Kasa switch (KS200) with an additional KS200 in a box location that does not have a load wire. My thinking may be flawed but it seemed
Remote ControlSmart ActionsGoogle AssistantFeature Request
By miktek
0Helpful
283Views
0Replies
I have several Kasa switches (3-way, hs200, and hs220) and installed lights where you can control the colour/warm by flicking the switch off and on rapidly -- 6 times to reset all lights. I can't seem
Smart ActionsFeature RequestColor
By Flint · Latest post 2024-02-08 16:38:54 by Flint
0Helpful
331Views
3Replies