Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I have 8 HS103's in my house...most have worked without issue. After re-setting up schedules on 7 of the 8 I noticed some going on or off about an hour or 2 or 3 from the programmed schedules on my IP
ScheduleSunset/Sunrise
0Helpful
60Views
0Replies
To begin, I can't even locate the "hardware version" nor the "firmware version" that I was supposed to includie with my questions. I programmed 2 separate Kasa smart plugs for lamps to be used as nigh
Setup and ConfigurationSchedule
By Marcon65 · Latest post 2024-08-12 22:43:24 by Riley_S
0Helpful
105Views
1Replies
Does the EP10 remember it's schedule when it comes out of a power outage and there's no Internet? Or does it need an internet connection when it comes back from a power outage so that it can fetch its
Schedule
By jorgeC
1Helpful
91Views
0Replies
Hi all I have 2 KP125M plugs and the kasa app. I was hoping to run a schedule when I am away from my house. for example turn a plug on at 11:30pm 'only' when I am not home. I can get the smart action
Smart ActionsScheduleFeature Request
0Helpful
198Views
0Replies
I have installed 4 of the HomeKit Smart Plug (BLE) EP25s. When I put the devices into Away mode the plug cycles ON and Off during the period during which I want for it to be constantly ON. How can I d
Schedule
0Helpful
173Views
0Replies
Using my cell phone Kasa app, I set up several Kasa/tp-link Smart Plugs to control lights on a schedule at my home in the Eastern Time Zone. Device Info shows that they are all on America/New_York tim
TimerSetup and ConfigurationSchedule
By MrRevo · Latest post 2024-01-25 20:22:10 by MrRevo
0Helpful
817Views
2Replies
Model is EP25 not EP25P4 Today, I update the firmware (1.0.13) on my 12 EP25 Smart Plugs. This update cause all the "Schedule" times to be deleted. When I went to add the events back, an 'error messag
Smart ActionsScheduleSetup and Configuration
0Helpful
370Views
0Replies
Somehow, suddenly one of my many KASA TP- LINK HS 105 Plugs started turning OFF my living room lamp every night at 10pm. I checked the plug schedule and no 10:pm was shown. I did a factory reset. STIL
Schedule
By Lwos
0Helpful
403Views
0Replies
I just purchased the Kasa HS300 specifically for the scheduling capability. I set it up and it missed it's first scheduled task. Upon investigation, I've found that the HS300 is set to the wrong time
ScheduleSetup and Configuration
By egdod · Latest post 2023-12-20 21:52:23 by egdod
1Helpful
589Views
2Replies
I have multiple KP400's but the one that is closest to the wifi router has a phantom start time that I can't locate. I have deleted the settings and re-entered but the phantom time persists. In my ios
TimerSchedule
0Helpful
194Views
0Replies