Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

How Much is Too Much? Adding Smart Home Functionality to Your Lights – What Can They Handle? If you are looking for an opportunity to jump into automating your smart home devices, your holiday lights
0Helpful
1103Views
0Replies
Bought 4 EP10s on amazon in March of this year. a few weeks after using them, One randomly shuts off a few times a day, by itself, even after resetting it and re-adding it to my system. Another one st
Flashing Blue rapidly! on-off!
By DDatt · Latest post Monday by ImaHazard
0Helpful
1352Views
9Replies
I got this new Kasa125M Smart plug. Adding to Alexa Echo, Google Home and Kasa App was pretty easy. Works. But problem is OhmConnect dashboard. It does not show up after linking Kasa account. Kasa Lig
OhmConnect
0Helpful
29Views
0Replies
model was working perfectly. Until I noticed the device it was controlling was not responding. The EP25 smart plug seems to be doing a fast turning on and off. Stuck in loop. I tried both hard and sof
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies
I have 4 EP25 units. New ISP and WiFi hardware means adding them to the Kasa app again. Three added fine. One won't add to Kasa or the Home app. Visible on WiFi. My iPhone connects to it, apparently.
0Helpful
48Views
0Replies
Model: HS105 Hardware Version: 1.0 Firmware Version: 1.5.6 Ever since I began beta testing iOS 18 and now on to 18.1 - the widget has disappeared. I do not have the option when I search for it or anyt
By Wade_M · Latest post a week ago by Stumo
33Helpful
731Views
1Replies
I bought a series of these smart plugs to monitor some small appliance power draw. Mainly so I could caldulate the power load and size battery / inverter backups. The switches are nice but the power u
Energy Monitoring
By andleer · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
109Views
1Replies
I have over 50 of these devices all working perfectly with the Kasa App and Apple Homekit (with Siri). I recently upgraded my router which caused all of the plugs to get new IP addresses. Everything s
0Helpful
94Views
0Replies
How do I stop my smart switches from turning off automatically everyday? They all turn off around 1am
By FANTC
0Helpful
63Views
0Replies
We need a way to combine multiple plugs to see a total usage of watts/KWHs with graphs. Basically all the stuff we can see from 1 plug, but to see them all combined simultaneously!
0Helpful
65Views
0Replies