Network malfunction in Deco M4 v4

Thursday - last edited Thursday
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: Latest

I have a 5 Deco network in a 4 level building (basement, L0, L1 and L2. The router is in level 0 (L0). Level 1 and Level Basement are connected to L0. L2 is connected to L1. When a device is between L1 and L2 there is malfunction of the network and it cannot connect to wifi. When I connect L2 to L0 ( with weaker signal connection) the network is working properly. Can you help me find the problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Network malfunction in Deco M4 v4
Friday

@dkmats 

Hi,

Are all devices unable to connect to the WIFI? Is there any error message?

If the WIFI signal is poor here, please relocate the Deco unit to better cover this place.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 39

Replies: 1

Related Articles