Votes

[PRODUCT SUGGESTION] Car Dashcam

Votes

Monday - last edited Tuesday

I have been using Tapo products for a while now and like the app due to its simplicity.

I would like to see a new product come out by Tapo, Car Dash Camera. Powered with a USB or an extra for the power kit for internal mounting.

When I park my car in the driveway, it would try and connect to H200 hub (like my cameras do) and give me an option to remotely view the recorded videos and fetch them to the hub for local storing if required. 

If somehow I can connect to the Tapo camera directly, maybe via its own hotspot from my phone, thats a plus.

Automation could also be achieved I think with this, when you park up and turn off your vehicle, the camera would go into sleep, but before then it tries and connects to H200, saying I have returned home, then perform an action like turning on the heating...

Let me know what you think of this.

Options
1 Reply
Re:[PRODUCT SUGGESTION] Car Dashcam
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

@Mandas 

Hi,
We currently have no plans to add such a product. However, I'll log the feature request and forward it to the relevant team for evaluation.
I'll move this conversation into the "Feature Request (Tapo)" area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this thread and leave the detailed usage scenario and feature requests.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 49

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.